The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Site. Any terms used herein and not so defined shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
1. What information do we collect?
- The Site collects your information when you register on the Site and when you visit the Site.
- Personal Information: We may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use and access to the Site and Services:
- Name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Site (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to complete a transaction on the Site;
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from your interaction with our Site, Services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: The Site may collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to help improve the Site and/or Services.
- Non-Personal Information: When you use the Site, third-party service providers (like Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
- to provide you with service information, and news,
- to support the Services offered by us,
- to contact you for feedback about our Services,
- to conduct research about our customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and Service purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may use non-personally identifiable information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
3. Sharing of Information
We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
Our Services may include member communities and other online forums and networks that allow you to share and connect with others. By enrolling as a member of Shootster, you consent to the automatic creation of your profile as described above and the sharing of your profile information with other users of the Services.
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. To do so, we may need to share your information with them. For example, we may rely on service providers to host data and platforms, fulfill our product and service requests and answer your questions, send e-mails on our behalf, process payment card or other transactions, and analyze data to improve our products and services.
There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement
- To prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees
- We may disclose your information to a third party in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- With your consent, we may share information about you with third parties so that they may provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you.
Our Services may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. We provide links to third-party sites as a convenience to our users. They are not intended as an endorsement of or referral to the linked services. The linked services are subject to their separate and independent privacy statements, notices, and terms, which we recommend you read carefully. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party and not this Policy.
Although we take such steps to protect your information, no security program is foolproof and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to access, review, or update your information, please e-mail email@example.com.
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Persons over 13 but under 18 years of age should ask their parents for permission before using the Services or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Privacy laws and guidelines are part of a constantly changing environment. We reserve the right, at our discretion to change this Policy at any time. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices, although we may also elect to notify you by e-mail or by posting something on some or all of our online Services. Your continued use of our Services following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.
If you have any questions relating to this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated: Wednesday, April 26, 2017